Why an Electronic Mail Room?
- Does information come into your organization
in multiple paper and digital formats?
- Do you need to share incoming information across
geographically dispersed offices
- Are you in compliance with government regulations
for information storage and privacy?
An Electronic Mail Room allows you to capture
incoming paper and digital information and convert it to one format. This
allows you to intelligently and rapidly distribute information across
your organization. Information is stored in a secure Electronic
Filing System for access and backup.
- Enhanced Communication
- Inbound documents are converted
to one format
- Paper Mail-Scanned to .tiff or .pdf
- Faxes-Converted to .tiff or .pdf
- Print Streams-Converted to .tiff or .pdf
- Easy Distribution
- Documents can be quickly distributed to multiple
parties across geographically dispersed offices
- Version control
- All information is archived in digital format
- A record is kept of every document, who has
accessed it and when
- Password protected access ensures privacy
To explore how an Electronic Mail Room could
benefit your organization, contact us now to arrange for a complimentary
Document Workflow Analysis.