Why Electronic Forms?
- Do you use pre-printed forms and dot matrix/impact
- Do you use multi-part forms?
- Are you looking for ways to reduce your hard
costs by 40-70%
- Have you wasted money throwing out obsolete
- Do you print invoices?
- Would you like better looking forms without
changing your existing computer system?
Electronic Forms Systems allow you
to take output from virtually any computer system and create easy-to-read
forms with crisp graphics. The forms can be output on quiet laser
printers and multifunction systems
in black & white or full color.
Flexible routing allows multi-part forms
to be sent to their destination. The first part can be printed for the
client. The second part could be printed on a printer in shipping. The
third part could be saved as a Adobe Acrobat .pdf file for accounting
to access later. A copy could also be faxed or emailed. This all happens
automatically as the document is printed.
- Cost Savings
- Never buy pre-printed forms again
- Reduce hardcopy costs by 40-70%
- Eliminate noisy line printers--free up space,
save on maintenance
- Eliminate waste from obsolete forms
- Reduce paper handling time by 300%
- Better Cash Flow
- Better looking invoices get paid faster
- Faster print speed means faster invoice delivery
- Easy Distribution
- Send multiple parts to different locations
- Email Addresses
- Network Folders
- Fax Number
- Forms can be easily modified using a forms editor
with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Graphics can be imported
- Quickly change address and any other information
on the form
- Any number on the form can be converted to barcode
- Automated Entry
- Forms automation software with Optical Character
Recognition can export data from forms into a database
To explore how an Electronic Forms System could
benefit your organization, contact us now to arrange for a complimentary
Document Workflow Analysis.